1. Responsible for human resource and admin related job.
2. Preparation and submission of statutory contribution - EPF, SOCSO, EIS, PCB.
3. To assist in employees' attendance, leave record.
4. Prepare HR-related documents including letters and memos.
5. Giving operation support to business operation and marketing and commercial department.
6. To assist in office administration (stationery, office equipment, upkeep and maintenance, cleaning service, refreshments, etc.).
7. To assist in administration of hostel rental and maintenance.
8. Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
9. Any job or responsibility assigned from time to time.
10. Overseas public safety management
11. Epidemic prevention and control
12. Salary Range ： RM 2，600 - 3，800
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
2. At least 3 years' experience in related field.
3. Able to speak and write in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
4. Strong communication skills.
5. Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office