1. Responsible for the preparation and management of recruitment requirements;
2. Responsible for recruitment implementation;
3. Responsible for the development and management of recruitment channels;
4. Responsible for providing comprehensive human resources solutions for specific business problems;
5. Other work arranged by the superior.
1. Preferred young candidates, bachelor degree or above, at least 2 years experience in human resources;
2. Rich experience in recruitment projects and high-end talent hunting, familiar with various recruitment channels, good at analyzing talent profiles, able to establish job competency models and formulate talent maps, and have experience in external recruitment channel development and cooperation;
3. Rich experience in Internet technology job recruitment is preferred;
4. Good communication and expression, clear thinking, familiar with the recruitment process, affinity, and business-oriented thinking;
5. High interpersonal sensitivity, flexible thinking, automatic and spontaneous, able to actively discover problems and find feasible solutions. Project requirements:
6. Fluent in both Chinese and English; fluency in both Chinese and English is required
7. Non-Chinese nationals"