Administers and coordinates human resource programs such as compensation and benefits, with a primary emphasis on employment and employee relations ; communicates and interprets company human resources policies and procedures; organizes company related events; conducts special training and monitors follow through.
- 2 or more years of extensive experience in the human resource field resources (experience in F&B Human Resource Departments is an advantage) with an emphasis on employment, employee relations, benefits and compensation.
- Must have strong planning and organizing with attention to detail and accuracy; effective oral and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills
- Must show strong initiative, exercise sound judgement and take appropriate actions when necessary;
- Must have intermediate PC skills to format reports, presentations, spreadsheets, graphics, general word processing, etc.
- Must be able to maintain time management
- Must be trustworthy, have good ethics and self-discipline
- There's a chance to be promotes as a HR Manager.
- Can Start ASAP!
- Work Location: Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledgeable in all facets of HR such as recruitment, compensation, training and development and most especially employee relation.
- Advises managers and supervisors new DOLE regulations, maintains compliance and effective human resource practices with regards to employee issues.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Coordinates recruitment process and initiates recruitment ads; reviews applications/ resume; assist managers with screening applicants; ensures offers are made in accordance with procedures.
- Partners with manager to plan, analyze, and develop staffing needs and determine organizational structure.
- Conducts new hire employee orientations, apprises employees benefit options and accurately complete requisite paperwork for new staff members.
- May perform non-human resources related administrative and operational duties.