IE Consultancy Posted: 17 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Handle grievances and ensure policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Oversee and manage a recognition programme and staff engagement activities.
- Maintain salary plan and benefits program.
- Conduct internal training and to coordinate external training for staff.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Possess a Human Resources or related field.
- At least 5 years working experience as HR Manager.
- Experienced in HR systems and databases.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Must be able to communicate in English, Mandarin & Malay.