1. Provide clerical support to the HR and Account department
2. Data Entry, Documents Filing and Bookkeeping. To ensure HR and Account databases are kept up to date
3. Handling monthly payroll and maintain employee records, create internal staff account for new staff
4. Check documents for petty cash reimbursement, including staff reimbursements
5. Office maintenance (including restocking of pantry supplies, stationary supplies, office environment maintenance etc.)
6. Must have knowledge in preparing formal letters.
7. Filing and document's preparation such as promotion letter, increment letter, warning letter, etc.
8. General office administration management task and data entry
9. Simple receptionist duties (Answering the phone calls, directing visitors etc.)
· Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Management / Human Resource / Accounting or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years of Human Resource and Admin Experience
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Self-Starter, organized and willing to learn
· Familiar with Singapore Employment Act
· Have good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in ERP system is preferred