Knowledge in Operations
· Ensures consistent adherence to the Quality Policy and attainment of Quality
· Reviews documented processes and risk/opportunity register to ensure
adherence to Quality Policy.
· Provides leadership to ensure the implementation of strategies. compliance to
statutory and regulatory requirements. operating effectiveness and efficiencies, quality services, and overall profitability of the division.
· Provide support and resources to meet the targets of the division.
· Participates in management review and in audits both internal and external to meet
the organization’s quality management requirements.
· Ensures that corrective actions are implemented and effective.
· Determines opportunities for improvements in the Quality Management System to
ensure continuous customer satisfaction
To perform the duties of the Division Head, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill and ability required of the position.