1. Prepare hotel operation reports by summarizes and compiles daily financial report for management.
2. Track room revenue, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics.
3. Perform daily accounting data entry and reconciliations.
5. Post all daily room and outstanding charges.
1. Compile and audit daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers.
2. Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments.
3. Manage nightly hotel operation by check in arriving night guests and assign rooms or check out departure guest.
4. Attend to all inquiries and requests from guests during night time.
5. Answer phone & take messages for guests and management.
6. Prepare room sold report to kitchen team for adequate quantity of breakfast preparation.
7. Ensure all corporate & departmental policies & procedures are met.
8. Maintain a standard of personal hygiene and appearance that enhances the image of the Hotel.
9. To carry out other related duties as assigned by the superior.