1. To prepare the daily mis-en-place :
a) Washes, peels, cuts, and seeds vegetables and fruits.
b) To cleans, cuts, and grinds meats, poultry, and seafood.
c) To dips food items in crumbs, flour, and batter to bread them.
d) To stirs and strains soups and sauces.
e) To weights and measures designated ingredients.
2. To Carries pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stove, and refrigerator.
3. To Stores foods in designated areas.
4. To cleans work areas, equipment and utensils, segregates and removes garbage
5. To distributes utensils, and portable equipment.
6. To carves various cooked meats.
7. To assists in quality control of items.
8. To Sets up buffet presentations.
9. To ensure that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented.
10. Work closely with in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.