$2,500 to $4,000/monthly
-5 day work week
-Medical / Dental Benefits
• Managing and maintaining kitchen operation, assist head chef to overlook overall operations
• Ordering Supplies - Ensure all supplies are ordered, stocked, and properly stored. This includes all food items, dishes and utensils, cleaning products, cooking supplies, and any other item necessary for kitchen functioning
• Quality Control - Evaluates food products to assure that quality standard is consistently attained. Interacts with food and beverage management to assure that food production consistently exceeds the expectations of members and guests.
• Accounting - Responsible for keeping track of kitchen expenses, reporting to the Head Chef what is spent and what is needed for the kitchen. Prepares necessary data for applicable parts of the budget; projects annual food, labour and other costs and monitors actual financial results; takes corrective action as necessary to help assure that financial goals are met.
• Hygiene - Ensures that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times.
• Ensure smooth running of the section during Head Chef’s absence
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Inform the Head Chef on a daily basis all relevant information on operational and personal matters
Auxiliary Consultant (AC) / EA LIC:19C0013 CHARLOTTE, TAN SZE MIN/ EA Reg: R2196393