· Responsible for daily accounting functions, update and maintain accurate data input into accounting system.
· To check / match vendor’s DOs and invoices for payment process.
· Prepare payment advice, cheques and purchase order as and when required.
· Monitor the stock and inventory control of hotel and F&B business.
· Coordinate with relevant Hotel PIC to check on the discrepancies and resolve the accounting issue from daily transaction.
· Maintain and keep proper filing of accounting documentation in timely and accurate manner.
· To handle accounts receivables and account payables
· Prepare Monthly Bank Reconciliations
· To Perform Month-end Closing of account on a timely basis and prepare Management Reports
· Assist Accounts Executive to ensure smooth and efficient day to day functions.
· Assist Accounts Executive in the month-end closing actitivities.
· To provide general administrative and clerical support.
· To carry out any other assignments as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
· Certificate / Diploma in Accountancy or professional accounting qualification.
· At least 2 year of working experience in the related field / exposure in hotel
· Computer literate and familiar with Auto Count accounting software
· Require language(s) : English,Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin. Mandarin Speaking will be an advantage.