- Performing routine inspections of manufacturing equipment
- Assist in tasks given by the site supervisor/lead technician.
- Assist in mechanical and electrical maintenance work.
- Valuating the efficiency of each unit regularly, identifying improvements as needed.
- Housekeeping of area after work done.
Qualification & Experience
The successful applicant must possess the following:
• Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) level 1 certificate approved by ministry of human resource or any equivalent qualification.
• Able to speak, read, and write in Bahasa Malaysia.
• Familiar with warehouse operation.
• Physically fit.
• Working at Height (WAH)
• Authorize Entrant and Standby Person (AESP)
• Sarawak Energy Safety Passport (SESP)
Benefits and remuneration:
• Competitive salary
Interested applicants may send their resume at and photocopy of all competency certificates to Sign Up.