• Assist with the development, maintenance and optimization of several SQL Server databases that supports highly available enterprise software applications • Convert business requirements from SmartSheet into reusable dynamic queries. • Master of Dynamic SQL, Joins, query formatting, debugging SQL Procedures. • Perform data profiling of source data to identify data quality issues and anomalies, business knowledge embedded in data, gathering of natural keys, and metadata information • Be a self-starter and work well independently as well as in a collaborative team environment • Proven ability to work calmly under tight deadlines or in critical situations • Commit quality code, reliably and on time to help the team achieve roadmap goals and customer commitment. • Collaborate with the team to identify, prioritize, and execute on key data delivery milestones • Evaluate code to ensure validity, HIPAA compliance, secure coding practices, and compatibility • Use, protect and disclose patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards. Limit viewing of PHI to the absolute minimum as necessary to perform assigned duties. Report any security or HIPAA violations or concerns to the HIPAA Officers in a timely fashion • Prepare technical design document & data dictionary
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 3-5 years of Database and software development experience
• Extensive hands-on experience with SQL Server 2012, 2014 and 2019
• Expertise in writing complex SQL Queries, stored procedures, functions, triggers, views, and indexes
• Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills; Strong communication skills and documentation patterns
• Perform data analysis and database management
• Implement query optimizations and performance improvements
• Clear communication around technical concepts and ideas and the ability to collaborate with engineering and other parts of the organization
• Experience with GIT based version control system.
• Nice to have: o Healthcare domain experience o working experience with ETL process using SSIS.
About The Hospitals and Health Care
Hospitals and Healthcare is a leading provider of performance management analytics, consulting, extended business office, and revenue recovery services to the healthcare industry.