Responsible for managing the product throughout the product life cycle from planning to execution in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
1. Research and analyze market conditions.
2. Identify key competitor and consumer trends.
3. Articulate market requirements and opportunities.
4. Identify opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements.
5. Work research regarding product development.
1. Determine product specifications.
2. Define the long-term strategy of the product and create a product road map.
3. Prepare product documents including Market Requirement Documents and product use cases to drive product activity.
4. Develop pricing strategies and product policies.
5. Determine product packaging solutions.
6. Negotiate with suppliers.
7. Oversee product development.
8. Manage and communicate with cross-functional teams.
1. Develop product marketing plans and event campaigns to generate product awareness and demand.
2. Plan product launch.
3. Liaise with advertising and public relations to promote products.
4. Support sales and marketing with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise.
5. Conduct product presentations.
6. Develop sales tools and sales training material.
7. Provide input for marketing collateral development.
8. Supply sales with the latest research and marketing information.
9. Implement a marketing plan in conjunction with all departments.
10. Drive ongoing improvement in sales and profitability
1. Manage product-related support, feedback, and inquiries from users.
2. Coordinate market research to track customer and end-user feedback.
3. Monitor product inventory.
4. Use market feedback to inform product refinements and ongoing development.
1. Performs other tasks as may be assigned.
Education & Training:
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field required.
Work Experience Requirements:
Minimum of 5yrs - 10 yrs. experience in product management and brand development
Skill/Knowledge & Other Requirements:
Computer Literate, proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe PhotoShop
Strong effective communicator; highly developed and demonstrated teamwork skills
Location: Makati City