CONVEMED DIAGNOSTIC SDN BHD Posted: 8 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- To execute all nursing initiatives and practices established as part of patient care and service standard.
- To assist the doctor in daily consultations and assist/perform basic clinical procedures.
- Attend to patients' needs, queries, registration, dispensing medication, billing, managing records/data, and patient education.
- Handle patients with professional care, build rapport with patients, and maintain good public relations with patients, family, and staff.
- Managing calls and appointments.
- Maintaining all treatment rooms and diagnostics rooms according to standards and task lists.
- Maintaining stock and cleanliness of treatment rooms and storage areas.
- Conduct inventories and requests ordering of professional products and supplies.
- Works closely with the team.
- Imparts knowledge of best-practice nursing procedures to team members.
- Collaborates with other healthcare team members to develop healthcare plans that promote continuity for clients as they receive complementary and alternative healthcare.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Nursing.
- Registered under the Malaysia Nursing Board, with a valid APC.
- Patience in handling clients and ensuring their well beings.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional Responsibility and Accountability.
- Collaborates with other healthcare team members to develop healthcare plans that promote continuity for clients as they receive medical healthcare.