APPLY NOW! BPO Jobs for Freshers | Experience is not required |QC Site
Training will be provided! So don't hesitate to apply. It would be a great entry level.
At Sapient, our goal for our people is to be inspired, motivated and creative with their work. Our management approach is designed to help our employees strive for excellence while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Sapient continuously strives to improve working processes and environment for their employees’ positive morale.
• Must be atleast 18 years old
• Candidate must be amenable to working in shifting schedules
• Conversational English communication skills is required
• With or without Bpo experience
• Answer telephone promptly and in a polite and professional manner
• Schedule appointment correctly - review appointment date, time, location, and provider name with caller.
• Inform caller of items to bring to appointment (including insurance card, medications, office visit fee, and verification of income - if applicable).
• Answer questions and offer other information, as requested, to provide patient-focused service and a positive impression of the organization
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
• Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone.
• Ability to exercise good judgment to handle calls appropriately.
• Ability to demonstrate good customer service.
• Utilizes medical acceptance criteria to screen and schedule appointments for new patients, to ensure optimal efficiency in clinic operations.
• Communicates clearly and professionally in all patient communications.
• Manage inbound and outbound phone activity from multiple accounts and end users for order placement,
• Manage inbound and outbound phone activity from multiple accounts and end users for order tracking
• Manage inbound and outbound phone activity from multiple accounts and end users for isurance verification
• Manage inbound and outbound phone activity from multiple accounts and end users for all other related insurance inquiries, medical
• Work in collaboration with Operations and Logistics to determine the delivery of shipments/ supplies.
• Work in collaboration with team members to ensure the service needs of customers are being met with outstanding service levels.
• Work in collaboration with 3rd Party Billing Partners for insurance related inquiries.
• Work in collaboration with Sales and Reimbursement for proper implementation
• Assist with placing, replacing, crediting, and tracking, orders received via email and or fax
• Identify trends and communicate results to the management staff, sales force, and the customer
• Utilize multiple tools and resources for account, program, and insurance related inquiries.
• Provide excellent customer service through active listening
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive, patient, empathetic, and understanding
• Appropriately communicate with customers
* These are among all of your responsibilities that you will experience in the training and production.
We value our employees first and our clients second. Here are the benefits we offer that you’ll surely love:
a. Health Maintenance / HMO
b. Scholarship Program
c. Child Care
d. Competitive Salary
e. Discounts on Pharmacies
f. Loyalty Incentives
g. Health and Wellness Programs
h. Shuttle Services
i. Retirement Fund
j. Free Meal and Coffee
i. Government mandated benefits
Our recruitment will guide you throughout the process!