Be part of an ISO Certified Hospital
SAN PABLO COLLEGES MEDICAL CENTER
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Psychology or equivalent.
2. A minimum of 5 years proven experience in a similar role.
3. Extensive knowledge of skills development, process mapping and capacity building strategies
4. Exceptional interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills
5. Excellent leadership and collaboration skills.
6. Superb analytical and time-management skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. This role is responsible for the planning, redesigning, implementing and administering development and training programs for company employees. Also acts as liaison and advisor to the organization's leadership and facilitates initiatives across the organization.
2. Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
3. Consult with management and other leadership to identify or changer business processes, policies, procedures, regulations and technologies.
4. Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
5. Develop methods for effective strategic planning, data analysis and management reporting.
6. Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
7. Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
8. Recommend training and development systems.
Please note that interviews are done virtually using Zoom. Send your application via email (Sign Up) and we will contact you for the scheduled virtual interview.
Contact Nos: (phone number)/(phone number)
Brgy. San Rafael San Pablo City, Laguna