Responsible for the filing of monthly, quarterly, and annual submissions to the BIR, preparation of tax records, returns, reports, and other related materials such as reconciliation schedules necessary to support tax audits conducted by the BIR.
- BS Accountancy or BS Commerce major in Accountancy MUST be a CPA
- At least 1 year work experience in Accounting and Taxation
- Knowledge of Oracle application software will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, decisiveness, and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills/good command of English - proficient in both oral and written communication