Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for executing/ performing the following accounting, reporting, and consolidation activities, in accordance with his/her KPI targets:
· Month-end close journal entry adjustments
· Financial and management reporting and analysis
· Accounting Consolidation
· Financial performance review of P&L and Balance Sheet accounts of the Division handled
· Account Reconciliations
· Intercompany balance confirmation
2. Supports the RTR Supervisor in the following areas:
· Maintenance of a good working relationship with his/her customers and counterparts.
· Ensures a sound resiliency plan within his/her area of responsibility, including a working back-up system, and complete and updated process documentations
· Recommends and assists in rolling out continuous improvement initiatives with the RTRC operations and processes
3. Ensures compliance to internal controls and SOX, the Company’s policies and procedures, and with the accounting principles and standards.
(1) BS Accounting Graduate and a Certified Public Accountant
(1) Sound practical knowledge of IFRS, applicable GAAP, taxation laws, and/ or SOX.
(2) Experience:(1) For Senior Accountants, at least 6 years of combined experience in general accounting, financial and management reporting, and consolidation, of which at least 3 years is in consolidation.
(3) For Accountants, at least 3 years of general accounting, financial and management reporting, and consolidation, of which at least 1 year is in consolidation.
(4) Experience in working in an SSC environment, preferred; and (3) Solid exposure in process migration and process improvements projects.
(1) Highly detail-oriented, good time management skills, pro-active, able to thrive in a transitioning, high-pressure environment;
(2) Good customer-oriented mindset and interpersonal skills;
(3) Good English communication skills, both written and oral;
(4) Solid practical knowledge and experience in ERP applications (JDE, SAP) and consolidation tools (HFM, Hyperion, Essbase);
(5) Advanced Excel skills. Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook; and
(6) Exposure to a process improvement tool (e.g., Lean Six Sigma), an advantage.