• Compile and analyse economic data, examining equity stock prices and trends, earning prospects, financial statements and the various indicators and factors to assess the potential impact on portfolio equity funds and determine the suitable investment strategies.
• Provide analytical support to the wider team, visit companies, meet up with the Management of potential investee companies, and write follow-up reports.
• Monitor financial news closely and keep track of market trends, opportunities and risks and present research recommendations at regular investment committee meetings.
• Implement strategic and tactical asset allocation decisions across all accounts under supervision.
• Maintain controls to ensure compliance with investment mandates and regulatory requirements.
• Prepare fund manager and market outlook reports.
• Selling Funds as KPI
• Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in any field
• At least 2 years of direct experience in fund management industry. Fresh graduate with ·
• Passion for investing and strong interest in investment related and current affairs.
• Good research/analytical skills with ability to focus and conduct research in an efficient manner.
• Working Experience in bank investment or unit trust sales back ground will be an advantage.
• Strong command of both written and spoken English.
• Able to work independently, a team player with a high level of integrity and work ethics.
Salary: RM4,000 – RM6,000 (Based on experience)