The ideal candidate shall
- Support the management and/or the business area actively by financial business planning, analysis and controlling. Ensures that sales and financial processes are correctly handled in terms of trusteeship and compliance to internal and external guidelines.
- Develop forecast models based on comparative performance metrics to maintain the company’s forecast model, for decision making and implement improvements as the business grows
- Ensures the compliance of procedures and processes within the organization.
- Planning and controlling of external added-value levels and operational risks.
- Provides relevant commercial information to the persons for decision making support.
- Analyses business problems and recommends corresponding solutions.
The suitable candidate should also possess :
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- Proven experience working as a financial analyst
- Proficient with financial software application (Skilled in MS Excel, vlookup etc)
- Outstanding communication, reporting, and presentation skills
To apply, please email resume to : Sign Up