1. Responsible for the preparation of group consolidated financial statements, group management reports and Bursa reporting such as quarterly announcements.
2. Coordinate with subsidiaries to ensure implementation of accounting policies, procedures and control with emphasis on timely reporting and accountability.
3. Responsible to coordinate and prepare the yearly group budget/forecast.
4. Review intercompany balance and reconciliation.
5. Ensure compliance with accounting standards and reporting in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
6. Responsible for tax submission on timely basis.
7. Interact, coordinate and guide teammates.
8. Liaise with external parties such as external auditors, tax agents, tax and customs departments, bankers, company secretary and solicitors.
9. Assist with the preparation of annual report.
10. Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when necessary.
Excellent academic background of at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or professional accounting qualification (MICPA/ACCA/CPA).
2. At least 3-4 years of working experience preferably with some audit experience.
3. Strong command of English.
4. Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
1. Excellent communication and leadership skills.
2. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. Demonstrable ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
4. Efficient in planning and execution of assignment to meet tight deadlines.