Apply Now! AU Bookkeeper | Dayshift | Makati
Emapta Philippines Inc. Posted: 13 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
We’re looking for a Bookkeeper who will be tracking and monitoring day-to-day financial transactions and handling monthly payroll.
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Day shift
- Work setup: Office-based
About our client
You will be working with our client whose promise is to deliver quality large format printing products as a representation of superior value, fast delivery, and unmatched customer service.
What are the benefits I can look forward to?
- Day 1 HMO coverage
- Office-issued computer
- Health Insurance Coverage (Private)
- 20 days annual leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Diverse and supportive work environment
- Fun employee engagement activities
What are the qualifications I need to get hired?
- Educational Background: Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration
- Work Experience: At least 2 years of bookkeeping experience
- Preferably within a business-services environment
- Must have experience in the large format printing industry specifically advertising agency, digital printing shop or print media wholesaler
- Tools/Software: Xero
- Soft Skills: Attention to detail and good customer service orientation
What will I do every day?
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Monitor financial transactions and reports
- Process checks, accounts receivable and payable
- Understand ledgers
- Work with an accountant when necessary
- Handle monthly payroll using accounting software
- Reconcile taxes and bank accounts at the end of each month