Missionbook Publishing, Inc. Posted: 17 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Missionbook Publishing, Inc.
PHP 17,000 - PHP 22,000
- Provide specific bookkeeping and accounting services including but not limited to: Managing day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable, producing reports as requested.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of the organization's financial budget
- Reconciling monthly activity and generating year-end reports
- Complying with the submission of report / tax return with government agencies such as BIR, SSS, Pag-ibig, etc.
- Other related to finances
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, team members, and outside vendors verbally and in writing, providing the necessary follow up to ensure a great customer experience
- High level of general computer knowledge specifically MS Excel
- Strong ability to meet deadlines & handle multiple assignments
- Proven ability to work in a self-directed manner, with initiative and exceptional follow-through. Sound judgment, strong decision-making skills & abundant common sense
- High attention to detail, organized, and assertive
- Self-aware, comfortable knowing your own limits and when to ask for help
- High personal ethical standards
- Able to consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures
- Proven ability to manage time and work efficiently
- Friendly demeanor with a positive can-do spirit; takes pride in high-quality work.