AMB HK Enterprises Inc. Posted: 13 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance, or similar field with an equivalent combination of training, skills and experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant specializing in Finance - General Accounting / Account Payables/ Receivables or equivalent.
- With hands-on accounting experience preferably with the use SAP Accounting system.
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties
- Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines
- Willing to work in Bagong Ilog Pasig City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, process and verify supporting documents of approved disbursements, cash advances including its liquidation.
- Receive, process and verify supporting documents of approved employees revolving fund replenishment, including petty cash fund.
- Prepare and submit summary of list of employees' overdue unliquidated CAs, liquidation and replenishment disallowances for payroll deduction after communicating it to employee's concerned.
- Prepare and submit claims and accountabilities of resigned employees related to reimbursement for final pay computation
- Prepare, post, verification and recording of customers payments and transactions related to Account Receivable
- Record, update, maintain and reconcile regularly customer, vendor accounts and bank accounts for financial accounting and reporting
- Support duties related to accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Assist with preparation of financial statements and reports
- Analyze financial information to identify and reconcile, resolve discrepancies
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial data
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations in order to ensure compliance with applicable company policies and standards
- Compile and prepare routine financial reports and summaries as may be required during month-end or year-end closing activities.
- Handle, assist and submit audit schedules for annual FS audit.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Accounting Head.