Flag job 🏴
Salary RM7,500 - RM8,500
- Handle full set of accounts and generate relevant reports
- Plan and control the company’s cash flow, funding and budget allocation
- Control and manages end-to-end financial processes in support of the account which includes collections, payments, monthly close activities and balance sheet reconciliation
- Provide and interpret the monthly financial information and operating reports to the Management
- Ensuring all accounting systems, practices, controls and procedures are fully compliance with company policy.
- Establish effective internal control procedures to improve accounting and reporting systems.
- Ensure all the accounting records are properly updated and reconciled in the accounting system.
- Liaise with Internal and External Auditors, Tax Agent, Legal, Bankers and etc.
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks required by others department.
- Work cross functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers' success.
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accountancy/ ACCA or equivalent
- Required languages: English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia (prefer language - chineses)
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in Finance/Account
- Committed, analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, meticulous, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
薪金RM7,500 - RM8,500