● Analyze the applications of prospective enrollees based on the school’s admission policies.
● Follow-up with parents/guardians, etc. for any inquiries through direct meetings, live chat, phone calls, emails, etc.
● Act as the school representative in deepening the knowledge and appreciation of all inquiries
about the curriculum, school, and competitive advantage
● Provide support to prepare admission-related presentations and to host parents’ receptions
● Arrange orientation programs, educational workshops, etc. for students and parents.
● Provide parents of prospective enrollees with information about the admission procedure and answer any questions they have
● Welcome and orient the parents and family members of the prospective enrollees about the school and what it has to offer
● Gather prospective parents and invite them to an info session or campus tour or join an open house
● Assist in recruiting new students by overseeing promotional events and campus tours
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- At least three (3) years of experience working as a School Admissions Officer or similar role.
- Customer-service-oriented and highly creative
- Ability to multi-task and keen on details
- Willing to work in Ugong, Pasig City