• Manage planning and execution of various Risk and Compliance initiatives
• Assess the service delivery control environment and evaluate adherence to client-identified contractual requirements, Accenture policies, and standards.
• Effectively evaluate review results, weighing the relevancy, accuracy, and perspective of conclusions against the accumulated evidence.
• Identify, assess, and resolve complex issues/non-standard issues/problems largely on own initiative
• Exhibit creativity and innovation in recommending improvements to review practices and processes.
• Be effective in communicating review results, both verbally and in writing, so they are persuasive, placed in the appropriate context, and understood by the recipient/reviewee.
• Drive the first draft of client-facing reports to final approval
• Seek advice and escalates issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the normal scope of the job.
• Monitor and provide assurance that the identified findings and actions are tracked to closure and report to leadership thereon.
• Coordinate implementation and maintenance of risk self-assessment programs across service delivery, such as service delivery Representation Letter.
• Support the on-demand and Mobilization Reviews and work with the Service Delivery to look for opportunities.
• Support continuous improvement and organization development activities
• Support service delivery in preparation for the client or industry-specific certification and compliance programs
• At least 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
• Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area(s) of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving significant matters.
• Latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
• Impact or Decision Impact
• Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
• Manages large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.