- Handle a full set of accounts and generate relevant reports.
- Plan and control the company’s cash flow, funding, and budget allocation.
- Control and manages end-to-end financial processes in support of the account which includes collections, payments, monthly close activities, and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Provide and interpret the monthly financial information and operating reports to the management.
- Ensuring all accounting systems, practices, controls and procedures are fully compliance with company policy.
- Establish effective internal control procedures to improve accounting and reporting systems.
- Ensure all the accounting records are properly updated and reconciled in the accounting system.
- Liaise with Internal and External Auditors, Tax Agent, Legal, Bankers and government authorities when required.
Certified Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Preferred Certified Public Accountant / ACCA qualification etc
- Preferred 3 years and above related working experiences
- Excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles.
- A self-starter who is able to plan, organize and take initiative to meet job objectives and deadlines independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, meticulous and able to work under pressure.
- Able to speak Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Able to know multi-language (English, Chinese, Malay)
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time