• Be the primary point of contact between the respective customers and Lirunex.
• Develop a deep understanding of partners’ and traders’ respective markets, competitive analysis and partner business activities.
• Formulate market development strategies for growth.
• Build a pipeline of new potential partners; Social.
• Forum / Channel participation.
• Ensure compliance and adherence of Lirunex business, regulatory and brand guidelines.
• Manage existing customer relationships and co-ordinate issue resolution, and participate in related industry and partner events.
• Leading digital activities: content creation and customer engagement for customer acquisition, activation, and retention.
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Lead Generation/Prospecting
• Lead Conversion
•Opportunity Pipeline Management
• Customer/Partner Acquisition/On-boarding
• Customer/Partner Guidance
• Customer/Partner Growth
• Customer/Partner Retention
• Partner Profiling - Partner Compliance Management
• Social - Forum/Channel participation
• Proper Content creation for customer / partner engagement
• 1 years and above of work experience in Forex industries in the discipline of sales and customer services focusing on client acquisition, business development and client retention.
• Experience in B2B or B2C Key Accounts / Business Development / Sales function/ Financial advisor.
• Stock/ Forex/ Fund Management/ Unit Trust/ CFDs products knowledge is big plus.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and Malay. - Track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
• Personal Key Trait to be Successful in the Position.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills both in spoken and written in native language as well as English language.
• Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results and ultimately able to ensure delivery of sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to bring humor to the team would be ideal.
• Excellent in prioritizing and multi-tasking in a demanding environment.
• Ambitious and always looking for opportunities to take on bigger responsibilities and learning opportunities
Salary: RM3,000 – RM4,000 (Based on experience)