• Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource Management
• At least 1-5 years experience in handling HRDF, Training and well versed in staff development, recruitment, HR databases, etc.
• Have good communication skills in English and Bahasa
• Able to influence by achieving a full understanding of staff needs, roles, responsibilities, governance, funding, and policy lines.
• Strong character, outstanding, critical thinker, and good in communication skills
• Possess own transport and no accommodation.
• Starting salary from RM1,800 - RM2,800 based on experience
• EPF, SOCSO, Annual Leave, sick leave and medical claims are provided
• Panel Clinics are provided.
• Ongoing training and development on professional skills, leadership and Islam
• Opportunity to show the talents and skills to solve the problems and tasks that have been entrusted.
• Build a career with us.
• Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
• Create and publish job ads in various portals
• Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
• Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
• Screen resumes and job applications
• Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
• Interview candidates in person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
• Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire
• Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
• Host and participate in job fairs
• Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
• Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
• Cover all HR function