Global Pacific Posted: 14 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Possesses good oral and written communication skills
- Competent in handling negotiations with suppliers
- Experience in handling purchasing tasks an advantage
The responsibilities of a purchasing officer also include reviewing manufacturers, negotiating terms, and keeping records such as those on transactions and operating cost.
Purchasing Staff daily responsibilities:
- Explore potential suppliers
- Compare and assess supplier offers
- Negotiate the conditions of the agreement and the pricing.
- Keep track of orders and make sure they arrive on time
- Examine the products' quality before buying it
- Enter order information into internal databases (such as manufacturers, quantities, and prices).
- Keep current records of the things you've purchased, delivery information, and invoices.
- Make reports on purchases that include cost evaluations.
- Track inventory levels and place orders as necessary.
- Work along with the warehouse workers to ensure appropriate storage.
THE COMPANY PREFERS INDIVIDUALS RESIDNG IN METRO CEBU