Wah Chan Consolidated Sdn Bhd Posted: 15 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
We are currently looking for dedicated and passionate PURCHASING EXECUTIVE to join our team.
So what is your role about?
- Assist the manager for planning, sourcing and liaising for new supplier and review existing ones to ensure products remain competitive.
- Assist the manager for managing & supporting day-to-day Sales/ Purchasing related administrative works.
- Keep to date with market trends and react to changes in demand area.
- Inventory control, checking and consolidation.
- Ensure materials are delivered on time.
- Liaise with Outlet personnel to ensure product / collection supply meets demand.
- Seek feedback from customers on product bought and observe customer buying trend / buying power. Observing surrounding area competitors, compare competitors' selling price and product quality.
- Conduct regular sales analysis to evaluate promotion and sales strategy effectiveness and identify business opportunities as well as conduct business reviews to customer.
- Spearheading new product development to sustain brand / product lifecycle.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- On-Job-Training will be provided for those without experience.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in related field such as those has working experience as Procurement Officer / Materials Buyer / Purchasing Executive / Supply Chain Executive, etc.
- At least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any disciplinary or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication/negotiation skill; good contact with supplier.
- With pleasant personality such as positive attitude, active, self-motivated, cautious, responsible, honest, result oriented and extrovert.
- Able to work independent without supervision, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply!