- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate of any Business, Computer, or Management related course
- Minimum one (1) to three (3) years of working experience as Payroll Officer
- Excellent Mathematical Skills
- Accounting and Bookkeeping and Organisation Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Superior Computer and Typing/ Data Entry Skills
- Good Verbal Communication with Employees
- Capable of Working with Minimal Supervision
- Basic Understanding of Tax Procedures, Familiarity with Benefits and Other Wage Deductions
- Multi-Tasking Abilities
- Ability to Work on a Deadlines
- Sound Decision-Making Skills
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Processes company's payroll every pay period.
2. Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
3. Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes.
4. Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records.
5. Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences.
6. Handles changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles.
7. Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law.
8. Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records.
9. Honors confidentiality of employees' pay records.
10. Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review.
11. Daily uploading of daily time record to our timekeeping system.
12. Update records of payroll detailed and summary, department manpower schedule, audit adjustment report, Sick leave/ vacation leave or other pertinent documents for filing.
13. Process documents for mandated government benefits