· Attend to the needs and concerns of employees.
· Assist in the development of company policies and procedures.
· Closely observe if implemented policies are being followed.
· In charge of giving show cause memo who commit an offense against our company policy.
· Monitor the schedule of employee’s evaluation.
· Monitor employees’ attendance.
· Able to handle sensitive situations and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
· Maintain records or files and respond to visitors and telephone calls.
· Perform any task related to work that will be assigned by her Superior.
· Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Office / Human Resources / Psychology / Business
· Preferably with at least 6 months work related experience
· Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel is a must)
· Must be trustworthy, analytical, and can work with minimum supervision
· Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
· Must be willing to work in Quezon City
· With own service for transportation or just living nearby is an advantage