Gramans Group of Companies Posted: 16 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Overall Job Purpose:
To ensure the timely fulfillment of the CEO’s secretarial needs
- Arranges and schedules appointments for the CEO.
- Prepares materials and make arrangements for meetings as required.
- Receives and screens calls and visitors.
- Attends to queries pertaining to logistics and trading business of the company.
- Ensures that no confidential information will be disclosed without approval from the CEO.
- Informs the CEO on emergency concerns such as issues that relate to business and personal concerns of the CEO.
- Files, maintains, and keeps the department documents including personal transactions of the CEO.
- Makes travel arrangements and completes travel expense reports.
- Handles banking transactions of the CEO as may be advised.
- Handles the inventory and release of all office supplies (excluding store supplies) and replenishment each item.
- Maintains calendar of appointments and coordinates meetings to ensure time is effectively leveraged.
- Sets up and maintains confidential files and keeps correspondence and reports available for reference.
- Supports CEO by performing an array of duties with wide latitude for exercising discretion and judgment.
- Supports CEO in various industry, civic or community activities.
- Ensures the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization.
- Ensures that the integrity of the quality management system is maintained when changes to the quality management system are planned and implemented.
- Provides administrative support to other executives as needed.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.