As the Assistant Manager, Account at Tokyo Consulting Firm Sdn. Bhd., you will be responsible for managing a defined portfolio of our major customers on a country level and positively contribute to expanding business relations with existing customers. You must be able to effectively build positive long-term relationships with our existing customers ultimately maximizing sales revenue and upholding the highest standards of customer service.
- Developing and implementing group strategy to achieve organizational goals
- Collaborating and leading teams with other departments to achieve KPIs
- Preside over the company's daily operation and management work and commercial performance
- Quality assurance of service rendered (any covered Area such as accounting/bookkeeping, financial review, tax compliance)
- Internal finance development and analysis
- Initiate/formulate performance indicators of the employee
- Qualified Accountant with CPA/ACCA or equivalent professional qualification / Degree Holder in Accounting.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in Accounting.
- Able to comply with statutory requirements, such as Malaysian Financial Reporting Standard (MFRS), International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS), Malaysian Taxation, GST, and SST.
- Fluent in written and speaking in English.
- Excellent in MS Office Applications, SQL, AutoCount Cloud, XERO, and others.
- Ability to manage teams in terms of accuracy, timeliness, completeness and compliance.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Client service-focused, entrepreneurial, and commercial thinker.
- Committed with good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Willing to work in Japanese work culture.