Accounting Supervisor & Accounting Officer
· Accountable with financial and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of financial and operational strategy and ongoing development of control system to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
· Produce financial reports (with transparency, integrity and accuracy) and develop strategies based on financial research guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions for long- and short-term period.
· Understand legal contracts, statutory and tax obligations.
· Seek-out methods in order to minimize financial risk of the company.
· Oversee successful processing for the following: payroll, 13th month pay, incentive, salary adjustment, final pay and others.
· Secure on time reporting of monthly government report and remittances for all employees.
· Implement process improvement and practices that will benefit the whole organization.
· Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company and authorize to establish the Accounting policies and procedures for credit and collection, purchasing and payment of bills
· Track the Company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential and improvement.
· Do budget and expense supervision.
· Secure high confidentiality and protection for all financial records and information.
· Responsible for the financial aspects of all company transactions including real estate bids, contract and leases.
· Provide insurance coverage, as required, ensures the maintenance of appropriate financial records, prepare financial reports, ensure audits are completed in time and statutory book closing occurred.
-Graduate of Accountancy or Finance Course
-With 2-3 Year Experiences as Accounting works and process
-Experienced in using Peachtree/Sage50, Quickbooks, MYOB and other accounting system
-has worked before in a FMCG industry
-Willing to work in Cubao, Quezon City
Kindly send us your resume/CV at Sign Up