• Design, develop and maintain company websites and web-based application interfaces for better user experience.
• Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences.
• Ensure complete, mobile responsive design for all device sizes with valid programming.
• Preparing & presenting design plans, website structure & project timeline.
• Program analysis, coding, testing, developing, debugging, support and maintenance.
• Construct user guides and documentation, provide training to client
• Provide technical support including web server administration, network operations, and configuration, backup/recovery, and database administration.
• Stay updated with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
• Responsible for web page's UX design and third-party integration
• Support the team in all phases of the website development lifecycle including; analysis, design, deliver of functionality, troubleshooting and support.
• Prefer 3-5 years design experience in related field.
• Required skill(s): HTML5, CSS3, WordPress, jQuery, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Multimedia software.
• Strong problem solving, great logic and analytical skills.
• Experience in designing Corporate Websites/Landing Pages with a mobile first approach.
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
• Have a good understanding of SEO SEM, Google Ad principles.
• Responsible, positive attitude & self-driven.
• A good team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
•Organised person that can manage and deliver tasks on time, on target.
• A flexible approach and ability to adapt to dynamic changes.
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin (Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin contents)
Salary: RM4,000 – RM7,500 (Based on experience)