APPLY NOW AND ENJOY THESE PERKS:
Quarterly Performance Incentive, Employee Engagements Events, Certifications from different global companies, Training opportunities both local and abroad, HMO, Life Insurance, Allowances, 21 Days Leave Credits and a lot more!
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
· Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role, is an advantage.
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
· Fast learner and passion for sales
· Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
· Aptitude in delivering attractive presentation
· Willing to do field work.
· Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
· Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
· Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
· Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
· Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
· Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
· Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
· Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
· Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
· Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams