LABOO LANDSCAPES SDN BHD Posted: 8 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
JOB DESCRIPTION 'SUPERVISOR LANDSCAPE'
- Develop project plans that identify resource and budgetary needs.
- Host project meeting with team.
- provide feedback, advice, project updates and encouragement to team members.
- Manage deadlines and push the team to ensure timeliness.
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers as needed.
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and development management activities.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings.
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews.
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project
- Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution.
- Assist in despute, negotation, arbitration or litigation as needed.
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resorces, budget, change, risks and issues.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project and program team.
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication.
- Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
- Proven success in providing on site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- performance reviews and staff development.
- Monitor the performance of staff.