M&E Project Coordinator
Nordynecorp Sdn Bhd Posted: 16 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Responsible for managing the project delivery schedule.
- Responsible for project scope, schedule, cost, and delivery quality. Including detailed planning
- Monitoring project progress and delivery during the implementation phase.
- Responsible for project compliance operations to ensure project delivery complies with the company's relevant management systems and regulations.
- Control major problems and risks of the project, and upgrade and close-loop management of problems and risks beyond the scope of project management.
- Actively coordinate the relevant roles of the project team and advance the project implementation progress as planned.as planned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduated Diploma or equivalent.
- Have at least basic knowledge/experience in M&E Construction field
- Required Languages : Bahasa Malaysia, English
email: hr.ncsb@gmail. com
Location: USJ 9, Subang Jaya
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: RM1,800.00 - RM2,300.00 per month