Maine City Property Holding Corporation Posted: 8 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Bachelor of Science in engineering or architecture.
- Degree from a technical college also acceptable.
- Has Knowledge in Electrical
- Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
- Ability to draw manually favorable, but not essential.
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems.
- Performing calculations for materials and weight limitations.
- Communicating with architects and engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
- Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations.
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php16,000.00 - Php20,000.00 per month