We seek a motivated and savvy Content Editor to support our publishing needs for print and online media. Preferably a candidate who has working experience in architectural design writing/editing.
You will work with a team to curate and develop compelling and engaging content for our audience. Your primary duties will include developing content, editing, proofreading, writing for our print and digital magazines/media.
- Develop content; write, edit and proofread (fact-check, spelling, grammar/syntax) following BCI’s house style for both print and online media.
- For print media, to understand basic rules of content presentation/layout/format for readers’ experience according to BCI’s house style.
- For online media, to understand basic rules of presenting and using content dynamically for optimal user experience based on platform.
- Ensure that content is accurate and factual while adding value to readers and increase their knowledge, and meet the company’s and/or clients’ needs.
- Work with marketing and graphic design teams to ensure appealing and user-friendly readers’ experience.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- To ensure the task is completed within the deadlines.
- Work experience in architectural/design writing/editing AND/OR work experience in architecture/building design-related fields.
- Excellent command of the English language in writing and speaking.
- Writing, copy editing, editing, and proofreading experiences.
- Positive attitude; adaptable to change; diligent and resourceful.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Proficient in desktop publishing software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
- Singapore Citizen Only
What’s in it for you?
- A highly dynamic and energetic team where people love their job and being challenged to perform their best.
- 5days per week job (Monday-Friday)
- Up to 20days Annual Leave per year.
- 1 day paid Birthday Leave,
- 1 day work Anniversary Leave
- Medical Coverage.
BCI Central values personal integrity, social and environmental responsibility, transparency, quality, and efficiency. Suitable candidates will share these values.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)