MEGABON CONSTRUCTION Posted: 15 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Meeting with clients to discuss the design requirements for new constructions fit out (office, residential and commercial), alterations, or repairs.
- Gathering the necessary measurements, dimensions, and other routine calculations for design layouts.
- Providing clients with suitable design recommendations based on factors such as budget, the building site, and recent trends.
- Using CAD software and manual drawing techniques to produce architectural plans for management and client approval.
- Reworking and modifying designs based on comments and reviews from management and clients.
- Providing management with estimates on cost, time, machinery, construction, and other specifications.
- Interacting with other Architects and Designers to exchange ideas and provide support.
- Ensuring all vital information and documentation is recorded and maintained.
- Conducting research and attending workshops and conferences to remain up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- Ensuring that all layouts and blueprints are compliant with industry codes and legal standards.
- Bachelors degree in Architecture and a license holder
- With attached portfolio of completed designs
- Excellent in technical skills particularly with CAD software
- Strong creative design and time management skills
- Good customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Willing to do field work and assigned to Parañaque City
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From Php25,000.00 per month
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types: 13th month salary
Ability to commute/relocate: Parañaque: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
License/Certification: JANUARY 2023 (Preferred)
Willingness to travel: 75% (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 09/12/2022