TEGAP CONSTRUCTION KULAI Posted: 9 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Planning and to prepare architectural design and computerized drawings according to required standards and codes.
- Preparation & submission of drawings and necessary documents to local authorities
- Able to deliver work and drawings in an efficient and timely manner.
- Attend meeting with Clients and Authorities, if required.
- Liaise with all relevant parties and Clients to obtain accurate information and coordinate with team members.
- Able to prepare 3D drawing from customers sample and convert into internal drawing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Architecture or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Auto CAD, REVIT, Sketch-up, Photoshop, 3D software or other relevant software.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia. Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply for Entry Positions