Pacific Surgical Inc. Posted: 3 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
1. Oversee processes and review work output for the following process:
- Sales and Receivables: Biologics, Joints & Equipment
- Sales and Receivables: Spine & Sports
- Payables & Disbursement: Expense Reports, Cash Advances, Credit Cards & Liquidations
- Payables & Disbursement: Suppliers & Vendors/Fixed Assets
2. Payroll Functions:
- Record payroll related journal entries
3. Employee Salary Loans
- Update employee loans excel monitoring
- Verify that employee salary loan amortization is correctly recorded in quickbooks.
- Issue statement of accounts to employees with company loans
4. Month-End Closing Function
- Prepare the month-end calendar for Accounting Closing
- Send closing reminders to PSI organizations
5. BDO Online Payment processing
- Review online payment request via BDO for the payment of the expense reports
6. APEX PACIFIC GLOBAL HEALTH LTD
- Bookkeeping & Statutory Reporting for APEX
7. Tax Functions
- Oversee Submission of tax returns as follows:
-Monthly Submission of Returns - 1601E/1601C/2550M -Quarterly submission of returns - 2550Q/1702Q -Annual submission of returns - 1601E/1604F -Monthly income tax accruals8. Reporting Requirements
- Accounts Payable Report
- Sales vs Marketing Expenses
9. Other Tasks/Projects as deemed necessary by the Managing Director.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
- With Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Certified Public Accountant or equivalent is required.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong competitive drive
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Possesses strong leadership, interpersonal and administrative skills
- To maintain calmness under tight pressure
- Multiple tasks in a fast paced environment